Hi,
I want to build a site for a limited number of selected open source games, to have a common collaboration platform, common advertizing, sharing of developers ideas, etc...

The website is nearly ready and will be launched when we have the projects selected. I don't like sending here all the details because I would like those to stay undisclosed until launch of the web site.

I'm eager to share this with 2-3 lead developers who can take some decisions on the participation to the initiative.

I've seen Cyp, Fastdeath and cybersphinx seems to be the most active posters on the web site, so maybe they are the right people.

I will be grateful if they could respond to this email, so we establish a contact.

Regards,
   Luca Pancallo,
   PlaneShift Director and Founder.