On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Christian Ohm <chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Monday, 23 January 2012 at 21:04, buginator wrote:
>> Eh ? where did this come from, I see no mail from dak180 anyplace, so
>> no idea what the context of this was.
>
> Seems they get eaten by the mailing list. So what now?  A new gna list,
> where we hope that'll not start eating things? A google group? A sf list
> (mirrored to a google group for usable archive)?

My vote goes to a google groups list.

Same amount of external spam that sf.net has, from my experience. But
without the in-email spam that sf.net generates itself, which is the
spam that I find the most annoying, because there is no easy way to
filter it, and takes the most amount of cognitive filtering to not
read (IMHO).

  - Per