I just haven't had time to get it working. Actually I haven't even had time
to get my whole suite of tests working again. They run individually, but
fail in a suite - windows are not getting closed and the next test fails.
The suite ran before fine although we had been having random failures we
couldn't figure out. This is a big problem for us but we've been swamped. I
am determined to figure it out this sprint and we added a story this sprint
to be sure we have time.

It is ultimately our goal to be able to use FireWatir since 100% of our team
works on a Mac. A couple of us also have PCs.

I am excited about the potential, though! I guess it's a movie I really,
really want to see how it ends!
-- Lisa

--
Lisa Crispin
Co-author with Janet Gregory, _Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers