Can anybody help please:

What I am trying to do is move between tabs in a browser: this code
will flash what I need to click (the tab)...but i don't know how to
click on it....

ie.frame($mf).div(:id, "ext-gen13").li(:index, 2).flash

so if I do this, it seems to click, but nothing happens:

ie.frame($mf).div(:id, "ext-gen13").li(:index, 2).click

this is the first time i am using "li", it may be completely invalid
the way i am using it....any ideas

in html this is what i am trying to click:

<LI class = id = TabPanel_displayoptions>