I had the same problem. It reproduce if url of main application and
url of frame are not equal. For example, if main url (in address field
of browser) is http://localhost/index.html and frame url(src)
http://127.0.0.1/frame.html and you wants to get some data from
elements which locate in frame you must see "Access Denied". Use
http://127.0.0.1/index.html as main url for except this problem