From: Niharika Patro <niharikapa...@gmail.com>
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:57:13 AM
Subject: [wtr-general] Unable to work with IFrame

Hi,

In my application, when I click on a link it opens a "Iframe".

I am trying to verify whether the iframe appears or not with the following code:

@@browser.frame("loginframe").exist?() or @@browser.frame(:id,
"loginframe").exist?()
It throws the following error:
test_au_in_utility_panel(VideoPortal_Commenting_Notify):
Watir::Exception::UnknownFrameException: Unable to locate a frame with name
loginframe
 Please help in handling this.
Regards
Niharika