Hi,
I am a new user of Watir and trying with google_search example for
displaying reports.  But it fails.  Can anyone help me regarding this?
The code snippet is as .....
# the Watir controller
require 'rubygems'
require "watir"
#The main test
begin
#Create the new report
r=CLReport.new()
testReport =r.createReport('C:\\ruby\\Reports\\google_search.html')
# set a variable
test_site = "http://www.google.com";

# open the IE browser
ie = Watir::IE.new

# print some comments
puts "Beginning of test: Google search."

puts " Step 1: go to the test site: " + test_site
ie.goto test_site

puts " Step 2: enter 'pickaxe' in the search text field."
ie.text_field(:name, "q").set "pickaxe" # "q" is the name of the
search field

puts " Step 3: click the 'Google Search' button."
ie.button(:name, "btnG").click # "btnG" is the name of the Search
button

#puts " Expected Result:"
#puts "  A Google page with results should be shown. 'Programming
Ruby' should be high on the list."

#puts " Actual Result:"
if ie.text.include? "Programming Ruby"
  r.addtoReport(testReport, "Test Passed. Found the test string:
'Programming Ruby'. Actual Results match Expected Results.")
else
 r.addtoReport(testReport,"Test Failed! Could not find: 'Programming
Ruby'." )
end

puts "End of test: Google search."
#close Browser
browser.close
#finish the report
r.finishReport(testReport)
rescue
#send crash info to report
r.addtoReport(testReport,'Test crashed with reason '$!, 'Failed',
'Test Crashed!')
#finish the report
r.finishReport(testReport)
end