Hi Khaja,

Bret wrote a great article about the differences, and why he's
contributed to both: http://www.io.com/~wazmo/blog/archives/2005_02.html#000229
I personally prefer Watir as it requires no server side components.
This is a big deal for me as I have had to run automated tests in many
environments including production where it is not sensible to include
server side components for testing.

Cheers,

Alister Scott
http://watirmelon.wordpress.com/