On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 17:07, Bret Pettichord <b...@pettichord.com> wrote:
> The Watir Rdoc would be covered by the same BSD license as the rest of
> the source code.

Since it is generated automatically from source code, that makes sense.

> I don't think we have a license for the wiki.

My question was about wiki. I was writing it in a hurry and I see I was not
clear enough. I am writing an article for print magazine (in Croatian) and
using quick start guide from Watir wiki as inspiration. (I think I even
wrote that wiki page.) I noticed that there was no license at wiki. Maybe we
could use some liberal creative commons license, so people can translate it
or use parts of it for other (even commercial) purposes?

My question is: would your lawyer call my lawyer if some parts of my article
are similar to some Watir documentation? :)

Željko