I think that wiki page hasn't been updated to keep pace with Watir
development.

Here is the current code (which you can emulate or modify if you want to
add to it):
http://github.com/bret/watir/blob/28e41789478e27186a144ccc72938d17e8fcf086/watir/lib/watir/non_control_elements.rb

All the tag-types you mention are already in Watir.

Bret