I've been playing with the CLReport example html reporting class, I've
added the concept of a 'blocked' test (e.g. if you were going to check
the URL of a link, but the link doesn't exist)

 and also have what I think might be slightly more useful examples of
how to use it (by creating a 'validate' function )

Would the local 'lifeguards' preference be for me to edit the existing
wiki example,  or create a new one?

--Chuck

You can invoke:  tester.leadto(knowledge.location)
but unfortunately: tester.drink()
is a private method