On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 4:38 AM, wesley chen <cjq....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, :), it is exactly what I want.
>
> I ask this kind of questions because I find, in my code, I use too many:
> include module.
> When I include the module into the class, all the methods in the module
> comes into the class's method. That's terrible.

to remove the 'terrible' from listing do this use Object.local_methods
patch.

class Object
  def local_methods
    (methods - Object.instance_methods).sort

so if you have

class Foo
  def foo
    'foo'

then Bla.new.local_methods #=> ['foo']
if you want methods defined only as instances of that object.
useful.
Wirble uses it for irb inspection
http://pablotron.org/software/wirble/

marekj

Watirloo: Semantic Page Objects in UseCases
Human Readable Machine Executable Acceptance Testing
http://github.com/marekj/watirloo/