I'm new to watir and have a easy question.  When I record a ruby script in
WatirRecorder++ it records fine.  When I'm finished recording I can Stop and
Save the script with no problems.  However at this point in WatirRecorder++
if I click the Playback in button a new WatirRecorder++ program pops up with
the identical code (now I have 2 WatirRecorder programs running with
identical scripts) and the script does not run.   My default code in the
script is:

require 'watir'

include Watir

require 'test/unit'

class TC_recorded < Test::Unit::TestCase

     def test_recorded

            ie = IE.new
**  I've also used: ie = Watir::IE.new on the last line above and received
same results **

Also, I've tried running the scripts from a dos prompt.  First off, the
files are saved as .ware files.  I get an error when I try to run the .ware
file.  If I rename the file to a .rb and type: *scriptname.rb* it again
opens WatirRecorder++ with the script displaying and does not run the
script.

What am I missing?   Isn't Playback supposed to playback the script?  Why is
running a ruby file from a dos prompt opening WatirRecorder++ and not
running the script?

Thanks,