We have done a baseline with JMeter, we like the tool, but we used BadBoy to
create the scripts (and it was a fairly rudimentary test). I was just
wondering the other day if it's possible to incorporate Watir scripts with
some perf/load test tool. I heard BrowserMob can use Selenium scripts.
-- Lisa

--
Lisa Crispin
Co-author with Janet Gregory, _Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers