As I've stated already on my previous post, I already diffed wait
method and only difference was one additional rescue NoMethodError.
But my problem is not related with that fix, because I'm not receiving
any NoMethodErrors. I still guess that the logic may be behind the
fact that 1.6.2 is slightly faster and thus causing the problems,
maybe some JavaScript function is not doing it's work fast enough and
Watir already continues it's work before form POST parameters have all
been set or whatsoever.

Anyway, thank you for your responses. I will try to look deeper into
the problem and to fix my test.

Regards,
Jarmo