Hi Chuck,

I entered some text in the field.  Firebug shows the field is on <span
class="feature"> blah blah blah </span>.  I also tried your sample
code but it failed on finding eEditorArea.

irb(main):003:0> browser.frame(:id, 'eEditorArea').span(:class,
'feature').setpr
operty('innerText', 'what you want to type')
Watir::Exception::UnknownFrameException: Unable to locate a frame with
id eEdito
rArea
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
frame.rb:40:in
 `locate'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
frame.rb:47:in
 `initialize'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
container.rb:1
02:in `new'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
container.rb:1
02:in `frame'
        from (irb):3
irb(main):004:0>

I can get to the iframe id="data___Frame" but that puts me on the main
text field, not the inner ones...

Lena