so what are you trying to test? The ads show up? the ads function correctly?
The impression count gets incremented correctly?

If you only want to see if the ad shows up, just check the iframe has some
valid html
If you want to see if the ad functions correctly, maybe loading it into its
own page outside of the iframe is the best solution. Especially if they are
flash

Paul