Hi all,

While running my test suite, if any exception is raised, that is
handled by my driver program and rest of the scripts are executing
smoothly. But if any unexpected popup which is not expected on the
application, then total script is getting blocked from execution. Can
any one give me an idea to handle such kinds of show stoppers?

In QTP, i use recovery scenarios for handling unexpected script
blockers. But in Watir, do we have any such kind of features?

Writing separate Thread to listen those kinds of script blockers is
possible?

Regards

Siva Phaneendra Krapa