Thank Bill.

I found more info here:

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/wtr-development/2009-May/000520.html

________________________________
From: watir-general@googlegroups.com [mailto:watir-gene...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Agee
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:55 PM
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: Weirdness when working with multiple Firefox windows
- using Watir::Browser

I think this is a known issue in the trunk code (and older).  FireWatir
currently only lets you interact with one browser window at a time, so once
you've attached to a new Firefox browser, you have to close it down before you
can interact with your first browser again.

I think there was some more info on this in posts to the Watir dev list a few
months ago...can't find it at the moment though.

Still, I would also say this is worth an enhancement request if there isn't one
already.

Thanks
Bill
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Alan Ark