On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 6:23 AM, Alister Scott <alister.sc...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>  I have looked into many options and can't find a free/cheap
>  option to host Confluence for watir.com. Amazon EC2 will be at
>  least US$80 per month (~$1000 per year)

A lot of money. Could we ask Atlassian to host our Confluence and Jira? :)

>  One solution I propose is that we use wordpress.com as a CMS to
>  host watir.com (custom domain name mapping costs $10USD per
>  year) and besides this there is no charge for up to 3GB content
>  and unlimited traffic.

This sounds more likely to fit our budget.

>  I have set a very quick demo here:
>  http://watirweb.wordpress.com/

Looks interesting with all that dinamic content. But, I liked
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Watir.com more. Maybe we could have such
dinamic page somewhere, but not as home page. (I am aware that this is just
a demo.)

I really looked forward to most of our content (web, wiki, tickets) being on
watir.com but looks like that will not happen soon. Since source (github)
and support list (google groups) are not at watir.com anyway, we could just
have wordpress site at watir.com that will point to all other sites (like
our rubyforge web site does now).

Alister, thanks a look at looking at it. If you need any help with wordpress
(or anything else related to watir.com) please let me know.

Željko