From: watir-general@googlegroups.com [mailto:watir-gene...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Wesley Chen
Sent: 2009年6月8日 14:36
To: Watir General
Subject: [wtr-general] How to get info by Watir script from page source?

Hi, Guys,
I turn to one of the page in my system, view the page source, it displays:
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
<!-- server01 -->
xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml">
<head>
    <title>active</title>
</head>

If I use ie.html, I can only get the code between <html>***</html>
I can use ie.document.body.innerHtml to get the code between

1. If I would like to get only the code between <head>***</head>, how can I
make it?
2. If I would like to get the <!-- server01 --> , how can I make it? how can
I get <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>?

Any suggestion would be quite appreciated.

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.