I tried search the forum but couldn't come up with a situation similar
to mine.

I'm filling out a form, which takes me to a 'Review your order' page.
When I click the Submit button, I see a transitional "We are
processing your request" page.  From there, I'm taken to the "Thank
you for your order" page.

I've tried:

browser.button(:id, "bttnSubmit").click # I also tried click_no_wait
browser = Watir::IE.attach(:title, /Processing/)

if browser.text.include?("We are processing your request")
  puts "Text is there"
else
  puts "Text is not there"

It seems that it won't process anything after I click Submit until I'm
taken to the "Thank you" page. Does anyone know how I capture from the
processing page?

Thanks,

George