From: orde <ohil...@gmail.com>
To: Watir General <watir-general@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 18 June, 2009 1:33:32
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: Automating a File uploader popup

Hi Natasha (and all)--

This might be OT, but I'll throw it out there because you mentioned
flash a couple of times in this thread.

Is there an <object> tag associated with the page element that you're
trying to access?  If you right-click on the page element using
Firefox, do you see an overlay about "About Adobe Flash Player"?

If so, my understanding is that out-of-the-box watir doesn't support
flash, so the above solutions won't necessarily work.

Hope that helps...

orde