Hi All,

I am a newbie to watir. In my application after inserting the record
successfully, i have yo check the data is in the grid or not. I use
below code to check it. This code works good, but sometimes it fails.

page = @ie.frame(:id,"fmWorkflow")
grid   = @ie.frame(:id,"fmPending").table(:id,"ifgPending")

tax_code              = "wat123"
tax_description     = "Test"
tax_category        = "commercial"

page.text_field(:id,"txt_typ_cd").set tax_code
page.text_field(:id,"tx_dscrptn").set tax_description
page.text_field(:id,"lkpctgry").set tax_category
page.button(:id,"btnSubmit").click
sleep 3

record_status = false
 grid.body(:index, 1).each do | row |
   if row.text.include? tax_code.upcase and row.text.include?
tax_description and row.text.include? tax_category
      row.flash
      record_status = true
      break

if  record_status = true
   puts "Pass"
   else
   puts "Fail"
end

So please tell me if any issue on my code. If any other ways are
available to check the table row contents, please let me know.

Thanks,

Prince3105