Hi Rakesh,
try below code. I hope It'll work with ur application.
In ur case , every checkbox is in different row thats why indexing was
not working for you.

browser.form(:name, 'guest').checkbox(:name, "selectedevent").set
browser.form(:name, 'guest').table(:index ,3)[3].checkbox(:name,
"selectedevent").set
browser.form(:name, 'guest').table(:index ,3)[4].checkbox(:name,
"selectedevent").set

- regards
Amit Kumar