Hello again, Angrez,

I just got it to work.  I de-installed jssh, then manually deleted the
'j...@extensions.mozilla.org' directory from the 'extensions'
directory under the 'mozilla firefox' directory as well as the
extensions directory in my profile directory tree.  Then I re-
installed 'jssh'.  Now it works.  It may have been a permissions
problem preventing the XPI from updating one of those directories.

Regards,

Al B.