Hi
I am trying to write a single function to handle popups in all
browsers. My idea is identify popup windows using its titles. I used
Autoit for achieving this but failed to handle popups in firefox. I am
unable to identify popups using title property.
As angrez said i tried to use startClicker method but this method
required to call before clicking a button. using startClicker does not
serve my purpose.
I am using the following code for handling a popup in google
preference page from firefox browser.:

require 'win32ole'
begin
  autoit = WIN32OLE.new('AutoItX3.Control')
  loop do
   autoit.ControlClick('The page at http://www.google.co.in says:','',
'&OK')
   sleep(5)
  end
rescue Exception => e
  puts e
end

Please guide me how to identify popups using autoit in firefox.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Siva