Hi All,

This is the point that even I have a few doubts about.

The application that I am working on contains Java applets but those are
only as a replacement for select list.There is two of them and we use it to
move the content from left to right.

However the code and the content of the applets are available in the HTML
source of the page.

Eg :

archive="applets.jar" >
<PARAM NAME="columns" VALUE="3">

<PARAM NAME="colwidths" VALUE="100|100|100">

<PARAM NAME="headings" VALUE="Plan|Type|Description">

<PARAM NAME="sortable" VALUE="true">

<PARAM NAME="sortcolumn" VALUE="0">

<PARAM NAME="sortdirection" VALUE="ascending">

<PARAM NAME="SingleClickHandler" VALUE="none">

<PARAM NAME="row[0]"
VALUE="App_Plan_RON_1|Requisition&nbsp;Approval|New&nbsp;Plan&nbsp;descripti
on">

<PARAM NAME="hidden[0]" VALUE="231">

<PARAM NAME="row[1]"
VALUE="Bad&nbsp;Boy&nbsp;Req&nbsp;Approval|Requisition&nbsp;Approval|Bad&nbs
p;Boy&nbsp;Req&nbsp;Approval">
<PARAM NAME="row[3]"
VALUE="BadBoy&nbsp;Script&nbsp;PO&nbsp;Plan|Purchase&nbsp;Order&nbsp;Approva
l|BadBoy&nbsp;Script&nbsp;PO&nbsp;Plan">
</APPLET>

So does that mean I can still use Watir to drive this applet since the
object seems to be available to me in the view source ?

Thanks,

Rohan Ojha