Thanks a lot Tiffany for your reply, I tried other things too  too
like dialog.button('Cancel').click , click_no_wait and I tried Auto it
etc but of no use. I am working on in further, will get back to you if
I find something useful.
By the way do you think that the script that I have posted above is
incorrect or I need to modify it.

Thanks
Namit