Pallavi -
I've tested the code at
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Right+Click+an+Element a lot and I'm
pretty sure it works.  If you run the code that's in the box it should work.
 I would try that first.  You should not have to do any additional requires
to make it work (since win32api is required by watir).  See if you can get
this to work first.

If you are still having issues after that, let me know.

Alan

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:08 AM, Pallavi Sharma <write2pall...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Ravee
>
> How do i change it?? Any clue? I dont know what it stands for...??
>
> Thanks
>

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Raveendran P <jazzezr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Pallavi,
>>
>> May be the focus missing here. So please adjust the changes here and try
>> it. (its not a exact solution but it may be help some times)
>>

>>      # Windows API constants
>>   INPUT_MOUSE = 0
>>   MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = 0x0002
>>   MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = 0x0004
>>   MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTDOWN = 0x0008
>>   MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTUP = 0x0010
>>

>> This code is available under Watir module (which was you pasted in first
>> thread.)
>>

>> Thanks.
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Pallavi Sharma
>> <write2pall...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Ravee
>>>
>>> Its not working :(
>>>
>>> I have a scenario in which :
>>>
>>> 1. A link opens a Div tag on which a image open another div tag which
>>> contains a table.
>>> 2. Now, i have to click on a table cell to select my date
>>> 3. For the same i am using this function.