Hi
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to get some
help capturing java script errors.  We have a rather large number of
tests that are executed during our regression run, and there can be a
significant amount of page reloads etc that sometimes cause java
script errors.  In the past we have simply turned java scripts off
from popping up so our tests continue without stopping, and relied on
manual testing to pick the errors up.

Any help would be appreciated