Thanks Prajakta and Rohan for ur quick reply,
And sorry to bother you again...

I the below code in every script

r = CLReport.new()
testReport = r.createReport('D:\\Automation\\ReportName')

            <<<<< Script to be executed>>>>>>

end
r.addtoReport("testReport","TC_001", 'PASSED', "New Account Created
for Regular Savings,Personal (10) and class code of Individual with
Account No :")
r.finishReport(testReport)
rescue
   r.addtoReport(testReport, 'Test crashed with reason '+$!, 'FAILED',
'Test crashed!')
  r.finishReport(testReport)

And based on ur sugesstion I m trying to use CLReport.open(). But it
is not working. Please extend ur help.

Rohan,
I m really not aware what is rake.Can you please provide me some
example.

Thanks in Advance