Yes, please paste the exception you get (if that's what's happening).  And
the line of code causing the exception will be helpful too.

Also, you can compare the Ruby and Watir versions on each machine by running
these on the command line:

ruby -e "require 'watir' ; puts Watir::IE::VERSION"

ruby -v

Thanks
Bill