Shlomit

Date: Thurs, Oct 22 2009 3:57 pm
From: Shlomit Gazit

I opened ff with jssh from terminal and was able to telnet only if I
was a super user.

When I run the firewatir test from eclipse I need to quit ff .
So when I run the test ff should be up with jssh but at the same time
ff should be down because only one instance allowed running firewatir.

How should it work?

Shlomit

== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Fri, Oct 23 2009 12:02 am
From: Angrez Singh

Which OS are you using? As far as I know, when you run Firefox test in opens
up a new Firefox instance with JSSh enabled. Never ran the test via eclipse.
Can you post your further queries on  <watir-general@googlegroups.com> so
that more people can help you?

Thanks,
Angrez