If you do not know what you want, it is extremely unlikely than anybody here
does. Please figure out what you want and ask an actual question. Also note
that this group is about Watir, not ci_reporter - if you have questions
about using watir with ci_reporter, there are those who may be able to help,
but if you just know nothing about ci_reporter and want to learn about it,
you are in the wrong place.