Hi Ravenedraan,

I guess why it is returning "true".
The title of the popup is "Microsoft Internet Explorer".So I said
 window_name_opened('Microsoft Internet Explorer').

IE window which is opend to execute my application has title
"Microsoft Internet Explorer". That is reason why it is returning
"true" even though the popup does not appear.

If my guess is correct, is there any other alternat way to handle the
popup... like based on the warning message printed on the popup....

Thanks