Hi Mark,

My comments are inline.

2009/10/30 Mark Anderson <mander...@drillinginfo.com>
> I also monitor the watir tag at stackoverflow.com.  There have been very
few queries there, and if they are of slightly higher quality than the
average question here, I think that it is because of the barriers to entry
there (OpenID, website vs email, etc).

I do not think we will get better questions there. We will just have a
better tool for dealing with bad questions. Automatic search while entering
question might help too.

> There is another site that I think might make more sense than
stackoverflow.  http://testing.stackexchange.com is a hosted stackoverflow
solution that is specific to testing.

I would prefer that we use stackoverflow if we decide to go there. We get
more ruby related questions than testing related.

> I don’t think that either of these solutions is capable of replacing
watir-general at this time.

Why do you think so?

> I am willing to join and contribute to a watir-beginners list.

I do not think we need such list. watir-general is that list. You are
welcome to contribute here.

> I also wonder whether some sort of FAQ posted on a regular basis, probably
mainly pointing to the wiki/documentation, would help with these problems.

I have already tried that. One e-mail each month for months. This is just
one thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/browse_thread/thread/6252098614f59822

I did not notice any improvement.

Željko