The Ruby Code:

# Function to look for popups
def check_for_popups
    autoit = WIN32OLE.new('AutoItX3.Control')
    #autoit.Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
    #
    # Do forever - assumes popups could occur anywhere/anytime in your
application.
    loop do
        # Look for window with given title. Give up after 1 second.
        #ret = autoit.WinWait('Microsoft Internet Explorer', '', 1
          ret = autoit.WinWait(ARGV[0], '', 1)
        #
    #puts "HERE"
    # If window found, send appropriate keystroke (e.g. {enter}, {Y}, {N}).
        if (ret==1) then
              autoit.ControlClick(ARGV[0],'',ARGV[1])
              $flag=true
          exit(0)
          #autoit.Send('{enter}')
        end
        #
        # Take a rest to avoid chewing up cycles and give another thread a
go.
        # Then resume the loop.
        #sleep(3)
#
# MAIN APPLICATION CODE

Timeout::timeout(ARGV[2].to_i) do
    begin
      check_for_popups
      #popuphandle
      if $flag==true then
        exit(0)
      end
    rescue Timeout::Error
      #puts 'No popup existed'

Here ARGV[0]=Window Title  [ i need to use REG Expression]
ARGV[1] ==button text
ARGV[2]== Wait time.

--

Thanks