Thanks for all the help I managed to get ruby and watir all up and
running. But I have a question, when I was using cucumber I get this
error message and they told me to put this post in the watir group:

c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/element.rb:52:in
`assert_exists': Unable to locate element, using :name,
"q" (Watir::Exception::UnknownObje
ctException)
      from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
element.rb:284:in `enabled?'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
element.rb:56:in `assert_enabled'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/
input_elements.rb:323:in `set'
        from script1.rb:8

When you have a watir script why cannot find the text box and the
search box for google.My script is still the same. Is there some other
syntax that I need to use?