Hi, Guys,
It is a great news that FireWatir1.6.5 is released. I tried the attach and
enumerate methods, that's perfect.
I have seldom used FireWatir before this release 1.6.5.
My project runs quite well in Watir in IE.

So, I would like to ask a question.
What's the difference between FireWatir and Watir?
I don't ask for the inner core structure, but the difference about identify
the elements on the web page, such as JS pop up, buttons, new window...

Anything that FireWatir is beyond Watir? funfx?
Anything FireWatir is still under construction?

Any ideas would be quite appreciated.

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.
For life, the easier, the better.