Hi All,

 I am using following script to handle the pop up

but the code is not woking

the code  autoit.Send("{Enter}") is not working .it doesnot  send the
key strokes properly

please help me in this regard

or please give me some other options to handle the pop up
effectively.currently  i am using watir 1.6.2

require 'watir'
 require 'win32ole'
require 'watir/dialog'
require 'watir/winClicker'
require 'watir/contrib/enabled_popup'

# MAIN APPLICATION CODE
link = '\\\hcl0203\Release 3\Automated Testing\popups Handling
\Sampl1.html'

ie = Watir::IE.start(link)
ie.button(:value, 'Click').click

def check_for_popups(title, button)
    popup=Thread.new {
        autoit=WIN32OLE.new('AutoItX3.Control')
        ret=autoit.WinWait(title,"",5)
        if (ret==1)
            autoit.WinActivate(title)
            button.downcase!
            if button.eql?("ok") || button.eql?("yes") || button.eql?
("continue")
            autoit.Send("{Enter}")
            else
                autoit.Send("{tab}")
                autoit.Send("{Enter}")
            end
        elsif (ret==0)
            puts "No popup, please check your code."
        end
    }
    at_exit { Thread.kill(popup) }
end