Hi, I move the current rdoc for watir 1.6.2 to its current location
http://wtr.rubyforge.org/rdoc/1.6.2 and
made a new rdoc based on hanna template for release 1.6.5
http://wtr.rubyforge.org/rdoc/1.6.5
I also have generated yardoc files and I plan to put them somewhere.
I can either leave the rdoc without index files so it will generate
raw dir structure or I can make a nice index.html to poin to both old
and new rdoc files as well as to now yardoc depending on how others
like to read their docs.
feedback is appreciated.

marekj

Watirloo: Semantic Page Objects in UseCases
http://github.com/marekj/watirloo/
Support Watir Project http://pledgie.com/campaigns/2982