Hi All,

I was trying to do the ruby script for validation of  a powerpoint.

I've done upto some extent

ppt = WIN32OLE.new('PowerPoint.Application')
ppt.Visible = true
## open the ppt
doc = ppt.Presentations.Open('c:\sample.ppt')
## count the no of slides
slidecount = doc.Slides.Count
 ## retrieve the Text present in the slide 1 in shape 1
 slidetext = doc.slides(1).shapes(1).TextFrame.TextRange.Text

Now I want that there are some hyperlinks in the slide1.

Could anyone pls let me know how I would retrieve those links.

Thanks
Arihan