Firstly, I should have probably mentioned in my previous posts I am a
Watir newbie. However I have done a fair bit or programming so have
some knowledge when it comes to using Watir.

Ok, my latest problem is to do with handling a windows file upload
dialog box. I've done searches through this NG and found that this is
a fairly common problem. The solutions I've come across suggest use
of .click_no_wait.

I'm trying to write some code that will click the file upload button,
enter a file name (full path) in the file name field and then hit
enter. This is what I tried:

ie.button(:name, "file_upload_button").click_no_wait
ie.send_keys("c:\test.txt")
ie.send_keys("{ENTER}")

Unfortunately click_no_wait just flashes the button and the dialog box
does not pop up. I've tried click by itself and that opens the dialog
box but of course the rest of the script does not execute.

Any ideas?