your win32-process gem version is mismatching.
I am attaching the required gem with this mail.
Install it and then check.

If it asks for any more dependent gems you can get them at following link ->
 http://rubygems.org/gems/win32-process/versions/0.5.5

<http://rubygems.org/gems/win32-process/versions/0.5.5>-Prajakta