I am new to Watir and Ruby and have ben trying to esablish a reliable
way of extracting the search result from a google search.
I can't seem to distinguish between Google's sponsored links and other
search results
I want to be be able to search for pat of a url to see if it appears
in he googles search result on a page but not in the sponsored links
I thought about trying to use class along with url in browser.link
because I notice google has a class of 'l' for normal listings but
this
doesn't work.
I will incorporate it into a while loop to search the first few pages.
I will be grateful if anyone knows the way to solve this or at least a
pointer.Iseem to be able to indentify spored links if the search term
appears
in them.

The following fails to detect anything withing the listed (non-
sponsored) results
# Attempt to select the non sponsored link by selecting class l
(fails),
and url attribute
url_existing = (browser.link(:url, /[searchterm]/).exists?)
.... (within a loop)
if url_existing == true  # If URL is found