Well yeah, you're right. Sorry for a confusing "manual" word.

Ok. The point is — I'm porting a Watir test to Celerity. The case is simple
— once a textfield is filled with arbitrary text, button is activated
automatically via JS. Watir actually acts as intended — it activates the
button; but in Celerity the button somehow keeps staying disabled (I guess
that's a celerity issue to investigate). As celerity is compatible with
Watir, I've decided to play up to celerity — activate the button in the test
by myself (i.e. putting a corresponding code to activate it) and check it in
Watir at first.

Thats how the question was born. Is it possible to activate the button?