I also use an Excel data file to generate an array for testing, but my
method for detection is a bit different:

There are a couple of custom functions that you won't be able to see,
but their names should let you know what their purpose is.

def check_omni
    $browser.goto "http://www.domain.com#{$url}";

    html = $browser.html.to_s
    code1 = 's.pageName="' + $pageName + '"'
    code2 = 's.channel="' + $channel + '"'
    code3 = 'var s_code=s.t'

    begin
      assert_match(code1, html)
      assert_match(code2, html)
      assert_match(code3, html)
      log_success("Does Omniture Code exist for #{$url}?")
    rescue
      log_failure("Does Omniture Code exist for #{$url}?")
    end #begin
  end #check_omni