I too am facing a similar issue and have not been able to find a solution
for this. The page loads fine when manually doing it but when running thru
watir script, the page does not load fully. Since this is an AJAX page,
reloading it means it'll go to the initial state, like Shlomit said. But by
then I will have already clicked on a few other links. Right now I'm
repeating the last few lines (that's a quick and dirty workaround till I
find any other solution).

*Regards,
**Namratha *
* <http://www.namrathaprabhu.com>*