Padma

Perhaps a link to a page or some html (and javascript) would be helpful in
solving your problem.  From the sounds of it, it might be solvable by
sending a javascript event or using autoit you could move your mouse to the
position of the scrollbar and send mouse clicks or send keyboard spacebar.
 Without html or code, it makes it extremely difficult to help you

Good Luck!